- 2022 Financials and Previous Minutes
Ahead of our upcoming AGM, we are posting our financial statement for year, as well as the minutes from last year’s AGM… as required by our bylaws (below). We…
- Annual General Meeting
Blake Desjarlais, Member of Parliament, Edmonton Griesbach
Councillor Erin Rutherford, City of Edmonton Anirniq Ward Councillor
- Community Soccer Days Registration
Registration for Community Soccer Days is now open for U9/U11/U13 age-specific children.
This event is only open to the following people.
New Players who have never played Players…
- NEZ Baseball Registration is Now Open!
For registration information, click here
All players must register on-line and can do so at this link.
2023 will bring a full season of games, practices…
- Party in the Park 2022
Come join us on Saturday, September 10 from noon to 9pm for a full-roster of entertainment, games, food, and play. Meet your neighbours, spend a beautiful afternoon outside, support…
- Indoor Soccer Registration is Up!
Indoor Soccer Registration is now available! Register here!
- Griesbach’s Northeast Corner: share your vision and ideas with Canada Lands this Saturday, June 11 and Thursday, June 16
- Griesbach Community League Special Meeting (Virtual) April 6, 2022,
7:00 pm – 7:40 pm
RSVP:Please email Justin, GCL Secretary, to receive the meeting link.
Purpose: To vote on proceeding with the expenditure to start…
- Griesbach Easter Egg Hunt
We are planning another Griesbach Easter egg hunt this year! This year will be bigger and better than ever with space for 300 kids.
All children must register…
- 2021 Financials for the Griesbach Community League
If you’re interested in seeing our numbers from last year, download the pdf below.
- Last year’s Minutes for the 2021 Griesbach Community League’s AGM
Griesbach Community League Annual General Meeting – Wed, March 10, 2021, 7:00 pm
Invited Guests: Jody Nelson (NRC), Marvin Newman, Kyle Simon Chin
Meeting by Google Meets:…
- March EMSA Newsletter
EMSA Outdoor Soccer Registration is open until March 18. To register and to read the March EMSA newsletter, click here.