- Griesbach’s Northeast Corner: share your vision and ideas with Canada Lands this Saturday, June 11 and Thursday, June 16
- Griesbach Community League Special Meeting (Virtual) April 6, 2022,
7:00 pm – 7:40 pm
RSVP:Please email Justin, GCL Secretary, to receive the meeting link.
Purpose: To vote on proceeding with the expenditure to start…
- Griesbach Easter Egg Hunt
We are planning another Griesbach Easter egg hunt this year! This year will be bigger and better than ever with space for 300 kids.
All children must register…
- 2021 Financials for the Griesbach Community League
If you’re interested in seeing our numbers from last year, download the pdf below.
- Last year’s Minutes for the 2021 Griesbach Community League’s AGM
Griesbach Community League Annual General Meeting – Wed, March 10, 2021, 7:00 pm
Invited Guests: Jody Nelson (NRC), Marvin Newman, Kyle Simon Chin
Meeting by Google Meets:…
- March EMSA Newsletter
EMSA Outdoor Soccer Registration is open until March 18. To register and to read the March EMSA newsletter, click here.
- Griesbach Pocket Playground Survey
We’re planning a playground. Tell us what you think!
Griesbach Community League wants to hear our residents’ thoughts on a small new playground we are planning at Roundel…
- Griesbach’s AGM, March 10, 7 to 9 pm
The Griesbach Community League will be holding its 2022 AGM online once again this year!
Get updates on community development and learn about projects your board has been…
- 2022 Soccer Registration!
Soccer registraton starts February 1–this coming week! For more information or to register, visit the EMSA website: <https://emsanorth.com/play/register/>
- Help Plant a Frontline Forrest
Want to help plant a “Frontline Forest” dedicated to all frontline medical staff keeping us safe during the pandemic? Do you want to spend time outside with neighbours while…
- Application to rezone Sobey’s site in Griesbach Village Centre
We hope you’re all doing well.
Normally at this time we’d be gathering for a day of face painting, bouncy castles, live music and beer gardens. We held out…
- Green Shack Children’s Program in Griesbach
It has just been announced that Summer playground programming (such as Griesbach’s Green Shack) will now open on July 12th, running seven weeks to August 27th. These free drop-in…