The Griesbach Community League is seeking a Bingo Coordinator.
The Bingo Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all volunteers for Griesbach Community League’s bingo events.
The Bingo Coordinator must:
• Be a member in good standing of the Griesbach Community League
• Be age 18 or older
• Be comfortable with or capable of learning basic G Suite tools including Gmail, Drive, Docs and Sheets
• Have excellent organizational skills
• Have clear communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have strong appreciation for volunteers
• Represent Griesbach Community League positively in all interactions
The Bingo Coordinator’s duties include:
• Liaising with Kensington Bingo
• Ensuring that sufficient volunteers are signed up for each bingo event
• Assigning roles to volunteers
• Communicating role requirements to all volunteers
• Reminding volunteers of event times and location
• Communicating with Griesbach Community League board members, including the Fundraising Director, Volunteers Director, Communications Director and/or President
• Proactive trouble shooting
• Acting as chairperson at all bingo events
A stipend of $200 per event is available for the coordination of volunteers. There are approximately five bingos per calendar year. This stipend applies only to co-ordination, and is not intended to reimburse the Bingo Coordinator for their role as chairperson at bingo events.
To apply, please email: email@example.com with a 200-word statement, saying why you’d be a great fit for this position.