Sept. 1st, 9th and 15th – 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Major General Griesbach School
Get ready all you future Christine Sinclairs and David Beckhams. Three registration dates have been announced for Griesbach Minor Soccer and the highly popular Griesbach Minis Program for children aged six and under. Both programs continue to grow, so we encourage you to register early.
There are two important changes you need to be aware of BEFORE attending this year’s soccer registration.
- Mandatory EMSA Online PRE-Registration at http://emsanorth.com/play/register: Edmonton Minor Soccer Association North now requires all players go online and create an account (one per family), and fill out a registration form for each child who will play. TWO COPIES MUST BE PRINTED then brought with you to one of Griesbach’s three registration events.
- Mandatory Age Verification: Also, parents must bring one of the following pieces of identification for each child to verify age: Birth Certificate, Alberta Health Care Card or Passport.
In addition, you will need to do the following at the registration:
- Show a valid 2015/2016 Community League Membership (we will have them on sale for $25/household).
- Provide three cheques to cover: registration fee, jersey deposit, volunteer commitment deposit.
- Sign up for a volunteer commitment
For a full list of 2015 fees, age breakdowns and more CLICK HERE.