UPDATE: There are a limited number of spaces left for the 2019-20 minis season. Please email Joe: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot. You can bring the registration form and payment to the first session on Thursday, Oct. 17 @ 6 p.m.
You still have time to sign your kids up for the award-winning Griesbach Minis program – for children aged 3 to 5. A final registration has been scheduled for Monday, September 30, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Major General Griesbach School.
The program takes place once a week in the Major General Griesbach School gym on Thursday evenings from October 17 til Feb 20th. Volunteer coaches focus on gross motor skills, sportsmanship and fun. This is a parented program, meaning parents must remain in the gym and are encouraged to play with their kids.
It provides a great chance for kids to run off some energy during the cooler fall and winter months. And its an opportunity to meet other children from our community.
1. Download this form and fill out. Bring to the registration session. Registration forms will also be available at the sign up
2. Attend the registration on Monday, September 30th. Or email Joe Salasay (click here) if you can’t attend.
3. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to purchase a valid community league membership ($25/household). Available at the registration or online in advance.
4. Pay the registration fee: $50.00 (please bring cheque or cash).
5. Select a volunteer commitment and provide a $250.00 refundable cheque: to be returned once your volunteer commitment has been honoured.
6. If you wish to volunteer as a coach for the complete season, that counts as your volunteer commitment.
It is a fun, affordable activity for wee ones. Don’t miss out!