The Griesbach Community League is looking to fill the role of Sports Director, a vital role in the community and on the board. The candidate should have good organizational and interpersonal skills as one of their responsibilities is to communicate with parents and EMSA North.
The position works closely with the Volunteers Director, Communications Director, Treasurer and President with support for baseball through a Member at Large.
The term begins this fall and the successful candidate will be trained by the current Sports Director.
• Reviews and prepares policy and procedures related to sports programs
• Recruits coaches
• Delegates coaching responsibilities
• Organizes registration times.
• Recommends and collects sports programs fees
• Coordinates maintenance of GCL-owned equipment (soccer balls, jersies, nets, etc.)
• Attends zone and other city-wide related meetings
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact community league president Shelby Corley at email@example.com